The T-fal PF111 bread machine has become one of an essential kitchen appliance in any modern day kitchen these days. The T-fal is a well-known manufacturer providing a wide range of bread makers. Moreover, the PF111 is one of their most popular components at present with a good reason.
A Futuristic Bread Machine
As previously mentioned the T-fal PF111 is a popular component and presents you with a futuristic feel fitting in with your modern kitchen. There are quite a few reasons as to why this model is popular as it has a small footprint and looks great. The model has a modern touch to it and available in a silver body with a top black color making it exceptionally chic.
Not only is this appliance modern it makes breads off 2 different sizes 1.5 and 2 pounds. It works with 600 watts power and takes much less time to prepare a fresh baked loaf of bread. The design of the bread maker makes moving it around easy.
It has 12 pre-programs for making basic bread, French bread, gluten-free bread, whole wheat and more. Another superb thing about the Balanced Living Bread Maker is that it is great for preparing pizza dough, making jam, cake and more.
While it does have an auto warm function to keep breads warm and fresh – we still recommend removing your bread after it has been baked and leave it on a cooling rack to cool down (as leaving the bread in the machine will remove the moisture and change the texture of the bread.) The T-fal PF111 has an automated shut off feature after completing a baking cycle that is great. While the offered 15-hour delay start function present is great for baking bread at selected times – compared to other brands with a 13-hour delay start.
A Budget Friendly Home Appliance
If you are looking for a touch of class with a modern feeling to it, the PF111 bread machine is a budget friendly home appliance that is great for beginners. A fully automated appliance makes bread baking a pleasure removing the task of kneading that can become back breaking.
Choose from three different crust colors: light, medium, and dark and receive the machine, measuring cup & spoon, instruction manual, recipe book, and a one-year limited warranty at an affordable price. The shape of the bread it produces is relatively square and even fits into a standard toaster – that is great when your bread is older than a day.
Cycles and Settings
The Living bread maker has 12 programs that consist of different cycles, including 2 by rapid bake cycles for making your basic bread, whole wheat, gluten-free, sweet, and French bread in both 1.5 and 2 pounds.
The jam cycle is great for making some delicious jams or alternatively uses the baking only function. In addition to the different cycles, the bread maker has a warning beep to add additional ingredients like fruit and nuts.
Another plus is the display panel as it is user-friendly and does not have too many buttons, making it an easy to use appliance. Programming the bread maker is simple and you can easily learn it in minutes by following the provided instruction manual.
Features and Specifications of the T-fal PF111
- For your convenience, the T-fal PF111 Balanced Living Bread Maker makes two size loaves of bread 1.5 lbs and 2 lbs
- It has a compact design with a brushed stainless steel finish with black emphasis fitting in with any modern kitchen
- Designed with a 12 program cycle to make different types of bread including jam, dough for pizza, and gluten-free bread
- Choose from three crust settings light to dark
- Compared to other brands this model comes with a 15-hour delayed start with automatic keep warm function
- Using the display is easy with pressing only a few buttons
- Dimensions: 16 inches x 12 inches x 13 inches
- Receive a measuring cup & spoon, instruction manual and recipe book with a 1-year limited warranty
While you all want to believe us, but still a bit skeptical there is more than quite a few T-fal PF111 reviews available online. One of the many online retailers providing customers with some great feedback is Amazon. Customers have provided some great opinions regarding this model, as it is easy to use. Others found the recipe book helpful when baking and some advised that family members were pleased with this bread machine.
Pros and Cons Regarding The Use Of This Model
- Using the bread maker is much simpler than most other brands available on the market and is effortless to make bread saving you loads of time
- The provided express cycle bake a fresh bread in 1 ½ hour
- It has a small footprint and you can place it anywhere on the kitchen counter and lightweight to move around
- Affordably priced
- Great for making gluten-free bread as many of you know how tricky it can be
- The bread baking pan is solid and non-stick
- Provides you with versatility in making different delicatessens from bread to jams
- Great appliance for beginner bakers
Many customers have compared this model with the West Bend 41400 bread maker and the only difference may be the design. While reading different customer reviews we could not find any complaint with this bread maker except for users remarking about the manual and said that it looked like copies.
The T-Fal PF111 is a quality appliance and definitely a Balanced Living Bread Maker machine. It delivers excellent results compared to different reviews available online. It has different baking cycles with the ability to provide you with both 1.5 and 2-pound loaves of bread. The design of this product is superb and brings your kitchen into a futuristic era. The stainless steel finish with black contour is great and for those with small apartment kitchens, this model will fit in perfectly with its small footprint.