The Rosewill R-BM-01 bread maker is one of the cheapest models I currently own compared to the other brands I have looked at. It a great machine for one good reason and that is baking bread in different sizes. One thing you need to remember is that this appliance does not bake bread in the traditional form you are used to buying in the shops, but still tastes better.
The Rosewill R-BM-01 is Something Special
The R-BM-01 Rosewill provides you with either 1 ½ pounds or a 2-pound loaf of bread in a square size. This model has 12 pre-programmed settings and three crust settings to choose either light, medium or dark colored crusts. As with most other brands, this one also has, a 13-hour delayed timer and is great when you want your bread to be nice and fresh with breakfast and it keeps the warm bread for up to 60 minutes.
Dome Shape Design packed with basic features
The appliance is a bit on the large size and available only in white with a dome shape. On the front of the Rosewill R-BM-01, you find the small LCD display with all the labels you need while on the top it has a viewing window that is very convenient, especially if you want to see the process of baking the bread.
For people who are in need of making gluten-free bread this machine does not have the setting, however, you can adjust it to make gluten-free bread. While using the machine I recommend that you use the light crust setting the reason for this is that, the crust comes out hard and thick when using the other settings.
Using the breadmaker bakes heavy bread like my granny use to make the way I like it with some fresh farm butter, especially while the bread is hot. The appliance is versatile to use as the control panels convenient and user-friendly with the available programs and a speed button for making jam, sandwich, basic bread, cake, and dough.
Another thing about this model is that it is easy to keep clean, as the bread-baking pan is non-stick and dishwasher safe plus removable of course. The bread maker has non-slip feet, preventing it from slipping on your countertop.
- Makes two different sized loaves of bread: 1 ½ pound and 2-pound
- Normal baking time of the bread is 3 hours and has a countdown timer
- It has a 13-hour delay timer that is great when you want to make bread at certain times of the day
- It keeps the bread warm for up to an hour
- Designed with three crust settings: light, medium, and dark (use the light setting)
- Designed with 12 pre-programmed settings for making a basic bread, sweet bread, whole wheat bread, dough, jam, sandwich, cake and more
- Designed with a viewing window
- You receive an instruction manual with recipe book, baking pan that is removable, a single kneading blade, measuring cup and spoon (the baking pan is dishwasher safe)
- It has a small LCD digital display
- Sold in a white color
- Dimensions: 13.78 inches x 15 inches x 11.02 inches
- The housings designed with a cool touch so will not burn your hands if you do touch it accidently
- Nonslip feet to keep it standing nice and sturdy- so no concern that it will jump off the counter
- It has an add-ingredient signal that beeps four times
- Carries a one-year warranty with excellent customer service
What Customers Are Saying
In general, this bread maker has an excellent Rosewill R-BM-01 review regarding customers who have bought this model. They love the fact that it is an affordable bread maker helping them to make the perfect loaf of homemade bread. Some users said compared to the Cuisinart, Zojirushi, and Panasonic with all its fancy features this one works perfectly at all times. While one or two clients gave the appliance a negative rating they did not really provide full reviews compared to most other users.
Pros and Cons While Using The Bread Maker
- The bread comes out without a flaw
- All the provided settings work well even the ultra-fast setting
- The timer function is great and helps when you set it for during the day arriving home to a fresh loaf of bread
- Keeps the bread nice and warm for up to an hour and I keep my baking delicacies made with the machine fresh longer with my Prep Solutions Adjustable Bread Keeper
- The fact that the baking pan is dishwasher safe is great, although I still wash the pan by hand
- The viewing window is great and large enough to see the baking process
- The manual is easy to understand and the recipe book is great
- Rosewill has an excellent customer support service if you need any answers regarding your appliance
- The LCD display screen is a bit on the small side
- Does not have a yeast or nut & fruit dispenser, however, warns you when to add ingredients with a beep signal
The price tag is just right when you are in need of an appliance to make nice fresh loaves of bread or delicatessens every day. This is where the Rosewill R-BM-01 will serve you for years with its durable design in color white. It is easy to use and you make from bread to jams in this model. A great machine for everyday use – cool to the touch, does not bounce off the counter and makes a perfect loaf of bread that is nice and warm ready for you to enjoy. Customers are very pleased with the product they have provided an overall rating of 4.4 stars – making it one of the best sellers now.