Gone are the days of sweating in the kitchen to prepare homemade bread! Why? Because when it comes to making fresh homemade bread it is endless when you have the correct appliance to help you. That is why I own the Panasonic SD-BMS105-SW bread maker.
It may not be one of the Panasonic latest bread makers, but still does wonders when I use it for a good reason it is equipped with some interesting functions that we will be discussing here!
The Panasonic SD-BMS105 is a Great Choice
If you are in need of a basic bread maker that does not have all the bells and whistles, the Panasonic SD-BMS105-SW has proven its worth repeatedly for more than 10 years already. The first time I received this model I was so excited and once I started to know all the functions after going through the language barrier as it is Japanese my bread is smelling good, tastes delicious and looks great (with practice of course.)
Everything you need is laid out on the control panel and easy once you have translated the user manual, (this is important to remember). The appliance bakes all types of bread and is like a small bakery on its own when standing on your kitchen counter. From baking basic bread, bacon bread, cinnamon-raisin bread and more.
The appliance works quietly, but will not say that it works super quiet, as you will still hear a thud or two when used.
Designed with ease of use
This home bakery is made of high-quality material and packed with 30 pre-programmed settings. As previously mentioned, it makes your basic bread, cook jam, and the Japanese favorites Mochi and Udon, pasta, dough, rice bread and more. Alternatively, it has a quick bake option that you will use often as it makes a fresh loaf of bread in less than 60 minutes.
Fits in with any decor
It looks great when standing on a kitchen countertop as its 9.5” x 12” x 13.5” and weighs in at 14 pounds. The color is silver/white and fits in with most décor when utilized in your kitchen. Moreover, you are not only receiving a bread machine but a bread factory that is so versatile to use as each recipe you use has a dedicated setting for making your life easier.
Another feature you are going to like is the two separate dispensers for the yeast and fruit & nuts that automatically add the ingredients at the right time. While a delay time feature makes it possible for you to bake your bread whenever you are in need of having a fresh loaf of bread and designed with a steam case instead of baking the bread.
The only concern would be the Japanese manual and it takes some time to translate it into English. According to some reviewers, there is a similar machine sold in Taiwan and they have Chinese manual on the website that you will have to translate. It does take a time to label your machine, but worth it in the end.
This model makes a perfect loaf of bread – as the inside of the bread is soft with just the perfect crust. Once you have, your bread maker labeled the LCD display screen is easy to operate and has a large display.
Features and Benefits for You
- Dimensions: 9.5 W x 12” D x 13.5” H
- Color: white/silver
- Weighs: 14 pounds
- The Panasonic SD-BMS105-SW bakes’ only one bread loaf at a time
- Designed with a quick bread feature that is great as it bakes a loaf of bread in less than 60 minutes
- Equipped with 30 pre-programmed settings
- Receive a steam case that makes delicious white or steamed bread
- Has loads of menus from cake, jams, rye bread, French bread and more
- Only makes 1 pound bread loaves
- Designed with two separate automatic dispensers for the yeast and nuts & fruit
- It has a handy delay timer and great for baking bread when you need it, especially early mornings
- The LCD display is large and easy to program
- Bakes a bread in 1 – 3 hours depending if you use the quick bake feature
- Receive a measuring cup, measuring spoon, mittens, instruction manual (Japanese), baking pan (removable), and two kneading paddles (one designed for bread and the other for noodles)
- Receive a one-year limited warranty
You cannot find that many Panasonic SD-BMS105-SW Reviews available when searching online. If you are in need of reading more about what customers has to say about this appliance you can have a look at Amazon. Most customers are pleased with the appliance once they have mastered the language barrier.
Pros and Cons Regarding the Bread Machine
- The bread machine is packed with rich features and provides you with up to 30 different settings for making your favorite bread
- The quick bake function works well
- Made from durable material and styled superbly to fit in with any kitchen décor
- It bakes, cook jam, great for making dough and even pasta
- Steaming the bread provides a soft texture
- Very versatile and great for people who need to eat gluten-free bread
- Affordable when you think of all the different types of bread you can make
The only concern is the language barrier as many advice that there is an English manual available online – personally, I have searched on the web and still cannot find one, so it is going to take some time to translate it and best if you know someone that can speak and read the language.
Whether you are thinking about the language concern or not the Panasonic SD-BMS105-SW is one bread machine that will provide you with what you need for baking normal bread to something spectacular. Another, great reason to buy this bread maker is the fact that it makes Udon and Mochi and hands down the coolest bread maker to have. This machine makes all the other bread makers outdated and boring.