All of us enjoy eating freshly baked bread and as I recently bought myself the Oster CKSTBR9050 bread baker and named an express home baker for a good reason – and would like to share my experience with this dream machine with you.
Not only is this bread maker fantastic at baking bread, but it tastes fantastic as well!
The Attention Grabber of the Oster Bread Maker
The first thing that caught my attention when researching the Oster CKSTBR9050 is the Express Bake Bread Maker cycle, allowing you to bake a fresh loaf of bread in less than an hour. This feature is superb as I use this setting most of the time when my family wants something to eat.
Not only is it a speedy unit, but also extremely compact and looks great on my counter and has a small footprint that takes up little space that is great if you do live in an apartment with compact space. It comes in a white design, fits in well with most of my kitchen décor, and is easy to use.
The first time I used it there was no hassles with understanding the user manual provided with the machine and it explains everything in detail from baking different bread types and settings – I am a newbie to bread making and it helped me a lot.
What can this Express Bread Maker Do?
The appliance can make three different sized bread loaves including; 1 pound, 1 ½ pound and 2 pound loaves of bread. Making the bread is simply selecting the bread you want to bake from your recipe book provided, adding the ingredients to the provided pan, and closing the lid – choose the size of your bread from the push button display and the type of bread you desire. The Oster Express does the rest for you (easy.)
I have tested quite a few of the recipes from normal bread, French, and sweet bread and they all taste great. Another, superb feature that I love is the fact that you can make pizza dough in it as well and very quickly while the jam setting is also great. It takes kneading to another level, as I do not have to do it.
Ease of use
As mentioned previously, the Oster CKSTBR9050 is very easy to use as you place all your dry and wet ingredients in the bread maker and press the start button, after the baking cycles completed the bread easily falls out the pan when removed without sticking to the pan. Another superb feature you may like is the fact that it makes gluten-free bread with the special gluten-free setting.
Many may say that this model is not a top of line range, however, it is user friendly, very easy to clean, and makes bread quickly. Not only does it make a perfect loaf of bread it is affordable as well and that is another reason why I bought this one.
It has a 13-dough cycle and bake cycle with 3-crust settings light, medium, and dark crust for those whole like it darker. It also comes with a 13-hour delay setting that is great when you enjoy a fresh loaf of bread in the morning that is still on the warm side.
You receive two kneading blades, an instruction manual with recipes, a spoon, measuring cup, and one blade removal tool. As with other bread maker appliances it makes you, a rectangular shaped bread that is slightly wider than store-bought bread. The slices even fit comfortably in your toaster. Additionally, you receive a one-year limited warranty.
Features and Benefits of the Oster
- It makes different sized loaves of bread that are suitable for a small to large family
- Designed with 13 dough & bake cycles with 3 crust settings (includes jam making and pizza dough)
- It has a 13-hour delay timer
- Bake a loaf of bread in less than an hour
- Dimensions: 13 inches x 12 inches x 13 inches with a small footprint
- Has a large LCD display that is easy to read and understand
- Designed with a non-stick pan
- Includes a measuring cup & scoop, two kneading blades, and removable kneading-blade tool
The Customers Choice
For some superb customer remarks, Amazon has more than a 100 clients who have provided some interesting Oster CKSTBR9050 Reviews for you to read. The Oster carries an excellent client rating, as they are pleased with the quality of the bread maker. They love the fact that it makes a loaf of bread in under an hour and that the steps for making bread are so easy. One client complained about the recipe book that is looked as if someone had copied it, however, still very happy with the functionality of the unit.
Pros and Cons Related to this Model
- A must mention is that this model is affordable, loaded with features, and reliable
- The 13 dough cycles are superb
- The extra kneading paddles are great when one is dirty while the tool for removing the paddle is great
- The express bake cycle is great and I love the fact that my bread is done in less than an hour
- The 13-hour delay is great when I want to make a loaf of bread before waking up
- Reduces prep time when baking and the kneading of the dough is great
- Personally, I love my bread maker, but the automatic fruit and nut dispenser would have been great – but not a train smash
- Regarding complaints on the manual and recipes I have had no complaints and suggest that people take this up with the retailer
An Economically Priced Bread Maker
The Oster CKSTBR9050 bread maker is economically priced, and I cannot go a day without using it. It is a solid option with a small footprint that fits in both small to large kitchens. It has a positive rating from clients who have bought it and the provided recipes are a great help plus delicious to make. It has more features than most other model makes in its price range and an excellent product!